Monday, August 24, 2009

Transition


My life has recently entered into a definite state of transition. This is truly an exciting time of changes for me. A time of closing doors and opening new ones.
As I stated in my previous post, I will no longer be making stamps. And, after even more deep thought, introspection, and listing to my intuition, I've realized that it has come time for me to close the doors to my Etsy shop all together.
This is a huge decision for me, and was not taken lightly by any means! But, I am a firm believer that shutting the door to something that no longer fits my life's path will open another door. I have no idea what that new 'door' looks like just yet, but I can't wait to see!

I haven't yet set a date to close up shop (sometime within the next couple of weeks is the plan). So, please stop by to see if there is anything you'd like, since they'll all be gone soon.

This blog will remain, although it will definitely shift. I'll share more about my journey through this state of transition and be sure to write a post all about that new Door once I find it!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, I *totally* understand...i am on the same path! i am shutting down both shops soon. i was thinking of leaving them open for the holidays, but i am not even so sure i plan to do that!!

    i highly recommend the book "the simple living guide" that is what helped me come to my decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you are closing your shop - I just love your goodies! But I can understand how sometimes we need change in our lives! I wish you all the best on your new journey!

    p.s. I was wondering if you still wanted to play along in my PAY IT FORWARD? If so I need your email address - so I can request your mailing details {then I can send your litte surprise to you}

    x nadine
    little lovelies

    ReplyDelete