Enchanted Children’s Slippers
Size: 4-6 toddler shoe
- 1 Skein Worsted weight yarn
- 1 yd. Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon or ribbon of your choice.
Note: Pattern is made to fit size 4-6 shoe (toddler size) but can be modified to fit other sizes.
- Ch 3, join to form ring
- Ch 1, 6 SC into ring, join (with Slip Stitch) to first SC
- Ch 1, 2 SC into each SC around. Join to first SC (12)
- Ch 1, 2 SC in first SC, 1 SC in next, cont. around. Join to first SC (18)
- 1 SC in each SC around, until there are 8 rows (counting from very first round)
- Ch 1, turn, 1 SC in each of next 12 stitches.
- Ch 1, turn…cont. 1 SC in each, and turn, for12 rows.
- Ch 1, turn Crochet 2 together, SC one, to end.
- Ch 1, turn Crochet 2 together to end
- Bind off. Weave in end.
Cut the ribbon in half and weave each piece through the slippers to use for lacing them up.
Note: to make skid proof apply dots of fabric paint to the bottom of each slipper.Feel free to contact me if you have questions while making these little slippers. And I'd love to see pictures of the ones you make